...until my flight leaves!! So excited and nervous right now! I can't believe I'm actually going to Florence tonight! Well technically, I'm going to Frankfurt tonight and Florence tomorrow, but still.. Ahhhhhh!!
Ugh it was awful! My flight to Florence got cancelled and so we had to fly to Bologna and then get a bus to Florence. But we didn't leave Frankfurt till 6 (the original Florence flight had been at 12:50), so I finally made it to the hotel in Florence at 10 something instead of 2... But things have been great since I've been here!
I really hope Frankfurt doesn't eat your soul. It's about my least favorite place in Europe.
ReplyDeleteUgh it was awful! My flight to Florence got cancelled and so we had to fly to Bologna and then get a bus to Florence. But we didn't leave Frankfurt till 6 (the original Florence flight had been at 12:50), so I finally made it to the hotel in Florence at 10 something instead of 2... But things have been great since I've been here!
ReplyDelete