Saturday, January 30, 2010

Friday & Saturday

Friday morning and early afternoon we had academic orientation and bought our Beginning Italian books. Then we came back to the apartment for awhile. Emma and I tried to find a bank that would accept traveler's checks and an ATM that would work with my card, we were completely unsuccessful unfortunately, so we just came home. After that Emma, Emily, and I went running with Josh, a friend Emma made over here. We had a great time, Florence is so gorgeous! I made myself dinner, it was pretty good if I do say so myself! Then I stayed up skyping with my parents and Mike which was fun.

Dinner I made Last Night

Today we slept in (for the first time since we arrived)!! Then once we all got up and dressed, we headed out to the market at Mercato Centrale where we bought fresh bread, cheese, and meat. We shopped around the street market and bought several things. I got a new coat and two scarves!! When we finally made it back to our street, we stopped by the grocery stores and bought some fruit. Once we got back to our apartment, we were all starving so we made all our food. I made a sandwich with the food I got from the market.

Roommates Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment