Got up early again and re-packed everything because Wednesday we moved in to our apartment!! I took some pictures from the roof of the hotel with Mary after breakfast.
Views of Florence...
We hung out in the room until it was time to check out of the hotel. Then we waited in the lobby until 12 which was our scheduled time to leave.
My apartment mates outside the hotel
We got to our apartment and met with our landlord. He seems pretty nice and told us how to use the washer, oven, etc. We got unpacked and started to settle in. I found it very overwhelming at first to be in my own place for the first time, but once I started to get settled I felt better. We have internet access in the apartment, but we had to go to a store to pay for it. It was €125 each for 4 months which is kinda expensive, especially after talking to some of the other students here. But well worth it because now we have unlimited access and we can all skype! I also went out to get groceries and in the evening we went over our roommate agreement.
Views from my room....
Ponte Vecchio
Arno River
No comments:
Post a Comment