Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Everyday Happenings

I've had class the past two days - Italian Mafia, Modern Consumerism, and Italian. Classes are going very well so far, though there's a lot of reading. I'm really enjoying my Mafia class, the professor is excellent! I signed up for the Tasting Tuscany club at school - we get to go on two wine tastings and an oil tasting so that should be a lot of fun. I also signed up to volunteer and there's a meeting with more information tomorrow night. Other than that, I've just been taking care of everyday things like groceries and mail. Things are going well!

I'm hoping to walk up to Piazzale Michelangelo tomorrow, but it might rain, so we'll see how that goes. I also have a decent amount of homework to get done. We're going to Venice this weekend, so I want to make sure I get things done before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment