Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Everyday Things

I've been having a fun week so far! Classes have been pretty good this week, though I was super tired Monday. Tomorrow I have my first Italian quiz, I've been studying so I think it will be fine. I'm going to review a bit more tomorrow morning.

Yesterday evening Suzanne and I went to the first meeting of the Tasting Tuscany club. We had a wine tasting and got to taste two white wines which was really fun! We also had a small plate of yummy food including some cheese, bread, and bruschetta.

This evening, Emily, Suzanne and I finally booked our Spring Break trip! We're going to Girona, Spain. We're going to stay for 6 nights in a hostel in Palamos which is right on the coast! Hopefully we'll do a few day trips to Barcelona and other surrounding cities. It should be really fun and relaxing! We're flying in and out of Milan, so at the end of the trip, we're planning to spend the afternoon in Milan and hopefully we'll see da Vinci's Last Supper. I'm so glad we finally planned everything and booked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment