Monday, February 1, 2010

Sunday

We slept in quite late. I got up at 11. Around 1:30 Emily, Emma, Mary, and I headed out to find our classes. We walked around Florence and took a bunch of photos. Emily has a nice camera and took some absolutely amazing pictures! It was very cold and windy so we were all frozen by the time we got back. Then we made lunch and tried to plan out some weekend trips. There are so many places I want to visit - hopefully we'll be able to get to everything before running out of money...we'll see haha... This evening Emma and I went for a jog along the Arno, it's so beautiful!! We've just been hanging out around the apartment since then, getting ready for classes to start tomorrow!

Some of my pictures from today...Florence is so gorgeous!
View off the Ponte Vecchio

Off the other side of the bridge


Merry-go-round in the Piazza Republica

Duomo




Sidewalk Painters

No comments:

Post a Comment