Thursday, March 11, 2010

Another Week in Florence

We have midterms next week, so I spent some time this week getting my notes together to study.

Monday, Emilie and I visited Santa Felicita, a church very close to our apartment that holds Pontormo's Deposition from the Cross. Luckily we arrived right after a woman had put in 1 euro to turn the light on so we got to see it and I took a picture.

Archeology today was really neat (as usual). We got our complete pieces of pottery to clean which was really neat. I have a flat bowl with a small piece missing off the rim.

I'm so excited for Spring break with Emily and Suzanne!! We're staying in a beach town near Barcelona!

I also booked a few weekends in April this week. Easter weekend I'm traveling to Munich with Mary and the last weekend in April, I'm going to the Amalfi Coast with Emilie! Should be a great month!!

Pontormo's Painting

My Etruscan Bowl



After Cleaning Today

No comments:

Post a Comment