Thursday, March 4, 2010

Back in Florence

This week I've mostly been catching up with Rome - uploading photos and updating my blog. Classes went well this week. In Mafia on Monday, we watched American gangster movies which was fun.

Today we did more restoration in Archeology which was awesome! We spent the whole class restoring and the two and a half hours went by so fast. My class is pretty small - only about 10 people, so we just chatted and my professor told stories about his dig experiences.

This weekend we're staying in Florence. We're going to hike on Saturday with LdM (our university). There's a free wine tasting nearby on Saturday evening, so we're going to swing by that too. I'm also hoping to do a few touristy things and visit some more places on my list :)

Here are some pictures from Archeology today:

Black Glaze - Before

Black Glaze - Before

Black Glaze - After

Pot I helped glue together!

Pot I helped glue together!

Second Piece of Black Glaze - Before

Second Piece of Black Glaze - Before

Second Piece of  Black Glaze - After

Second Piece of Black Glaze - After

No comments:

Post a Comment